
Last night was Austin's birthday. I can not believe he is 10. Being a mom is challenging but is so rewarding. I can't believe I've been a mom for 10 years! Austin is such a good kid and I don't know what I'd do without him. He helps out so much and he is now old enough to babysit! YEAH! He is such an organizer. Last week when we were in Lewiston we ate dinner at our new neighbors house and he cleaned their little girls' room while all the kids were playing. He always does things like that. He loves school, playing with his brothers and sister, going to church, riding his new mountain bike, building things with legos and K'nex, shooting his bow with his dad, going to scouts and most of all me. He is so attentive of me and my feelings and I love having a child that loves me like he does.

He got Guitar Hero from his Grandma and Grandpa Mansfield and uncle Dave and Aunt Melissa. Brian has already tried it out. I can tell we will be spending a lot of time playing that game!

We got him an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. It was sooooo good!

Brian and I got him a Nintendo DS with a Star Wars game.

My mom and dad gave him an Indiana Jones game. I have a DS also with Mario games so we can share.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Austin- since I didn't say so last night. What a big electronic birthday! At least you know he won't sit inside and play those games all summer because he does like to ride his bike.
Happy Birthday Austin! I can't believe he is 10 either! Wow time flies!!!
Hey Jen it looks like Austin had a good b-day. When are you guys moving? I havent heard from you lately. Hope everyone is good
Hello! So I know that WAY more has happened in your family since June 10th, right? Where's all the news? Let's see more pics of your home, your new car, more deer, more Axel! ANYTHING!! Miss you, love you and can't WAIT for you to visit!
Post a Comment