Monday, July 28, 2008
Ayden's bike jump Accident!
Ever since we have moved into our townhome all the kids have to do is ride their bikes because we have no yard. There are bike ramps all over the place, but keep in mind they are not built for a four year old with a 16 inch bike. I have told him a million times to not go off of them because he has fallen so many times I'll be suprised if he can still have children, if you know what I mean! Needless to say that he doesn't listen to little old me and this is what happened yesterday when he wrecked! All he had to say is "But mom, I'm four and I have to go off the bike jumps!" He got right back on his bike and off he went. BOYS!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Ayden!! He is such a dare devil with no fear. I miss you guys so much. We have to get together when you are here.
Post a Comment