Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Super Stinker Axel!


Check out that HUGE binkie! I found it on the ground....yeah I know, anyway, I cleaned it, and cleaned it, and cleaned it, then cleaned it again and it is hilarious. It is so heavy...he just loves to play with it though!

This is was taken a few weeks ago after church. I thought he looked so cute sleeping and sucking his thumb, then he smiled while I was taking the picture. I love it!

He loves those biter biscuits. It keeps him busy while I make dinner. It's perfect!

Ashlynn just lays all over him. He just lets her do it also. Sometimes I wonder if she is even aware that he is there?????? It's nice to see her love him.....finally!


Obviously he's yawning...isn't he adorable!

3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

It's about freaking time you posted pics!!! lol. It looks like you and Alexis both have thumb suckers! Love the pics. :)

Unknown said...

So nice to be updated on your family! I can't believe how big Axel is getting! Miss you!

Jeff and Jennie said...

We are both terrible at updating our blogs.. I just started updating mine. Keep up the good work!!!