Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good and Bad News!

A few weeks ago Brian applied for a Store Manager position in Lewiston, ID and we found out that he got the job! 2 weeks ago we went there and interviewed and out of nearly 40 people they chose him! His last day at his store here in Hood River is June 20th and we will be moving to Lewiston sometime that next week. We should have a For Sale sign up in front of our house sometime today. I am really nervous about selling our house but the agents came and walked it today and had good things to say about it. I hope a family comes along and falls in love with it. The sooner, the better!
Between now and then I am going to be packing and praying! We're going to go back to Lewiston in a couple weeks to find a place to rent. The cost of living there is less so that is something I am looking forward to. Everybody wish us luck!!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Melanie said...

I'm so sad you guys are leaving! But I'm also excited for you. Heaven knows the housing is sure cheaper! We will miss you guys!