Tuesday, May 27, 2008
House For Sale
This is our house for sale. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, and is approx. 2700 sq. ft. We are asking $439,000. If anyone knows anyone that is interested in moving to Hood River, OR send them my way!!!!!! We are anxious to sell!
The agents that came and walked it this morning were pretty positive. They loved the fridge and microwave in the master bathroom. They also loved the balcony off the master bedroom and the views of the Gorge. One agent also has a potential buyer and I hope he does! It would be such a blessing to sell this house within the next 30 days before we go to Lewiston. We are going to leave the house empty if it doesn't sell. I am not staying behind agian this time to sell it! It was way too hard last time.
Wish us Luck everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I talked to you this morning I had no idea that your day was going to be so busy! I am in love with your house and I wish we were ready to move back and buy. Oh, Ash's room is ready for another little girl. I can't wait to see your new place and I am glad that the cost of living is lower... Maybe you will have a guest room??? We wish you guys the best and we hope that we can help you before you leave. Talk to you soon.-R
Post a Comment