This is Ayden's pile. He really wanted a race track for his cars and that's what that big black box is and yes...that is a real gun.
This is Austin's pile. He has really been wanting a real drum set but he had to do with a littler one this Christmas and yes he also got a gun. What can you expect when their dad is a gun collector! His dad also is, so he does come by it naturally. Tell you what, when push comes to shove, don't mess with the Mansfield's. J/K. It's just a hobby!
This is Ashlynn's pile. I love those dresses from Costco. It is the only place that you can buy a girls dress with sleeves lately! I swear it is impossible to find anymore, it is so annoying! She loves her doll and her stroller and everything else. She is such a little princess and oh boy does it show! Did you notice all the pillows? They are so soft and fuzzy! Santa also brought Brian and I new pillows, but they don't look like that!
1 comment:
Looks like the kids got lots of fun stuff!!! MY boys would be sooo jealous of the gun...I'm thinking maybe a bb gun for my Austin's 9th b-day.
Post a Comment