Ashlynn wanted to go to the store with me and this is how she she got ready. I thought she looked so cute so I had to take some pics! Her and Ayden can be so cute together when they want to be, but lately it seems like none of my kids get along. HELP! Anway, I don't really like her in hats, because I think she looks like a boy since she doesn't have that much hair yet, but I let it go this time. And no, she didn't go to the store with me looking like that! I know I don't have a lot of pictures of Austin, it's just that I'm home with Ayden and Ashlynn all day everyday and it seems like Austin is never around! I will try to get more of him......
8 comments:
I love her hat on it is precious and I think that since it is pink it still looks girly. I wish Rylan would wear one.
very cute and lots of fun! I think it is great that kids pick out their own "clothes", it makes me smile with what their little minds come up with. I love your blog...I enjoy seeing how things are going... Take Care.. Love ya!
She looks so cute Jenny! She's growing like crazy. She just cracks me UP with her fun personality!
Hey, if I could I would try to get away with only wearing pink boots! She looks so cute and she looks like the perfect mix of both you and Brian.
Your kids are ADORABLE! I miss them so much. Riley still talks about Ashlynn every once in a while. I'm so excited for my new house too, I wish you still lived in Herriman, it'd take me 5 minutes to get to your house! I miss you and can't wait until you have Axel because YES we're coming to visit! I'm so excited, I would love to come help for a few days! It might not be too long since Randy works alot around that time, but we will come even if just for a little bit. Love you!!!
i don't know if this makes you feel any better, but i go to the store with darth vadar, spiderman, superman, and on the good days, a basketball player or peter parker.
Ok Jen.. ya got any new material?? it has been a month since your last post! Ü Hope you are all doing well! ♥Amy
I tagged you Jenny! It's all about your hubby. Check out my blog for details. :)
Post a Comment