I'm IT...I've been tagged by Melanie Chapman!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
What I was doing 10 years ago Ten years ago?
I was 19, pregnant with Austin, and stressed out because my husband got another girl pregnant and I kicked him out! I was working at Usana trying to save up enough money to be a single mom! What a contrast to my life now, eh?
5 Things on my "To-Do" List Today
1. Paint Ashlynn's room (you'll see pictures when it's done)
2. Manage my children since Brian is out of town
3. Do the dishes
4. Shower
5. Go to Wal-Mart
3 Bad Habits I have
1. I yell at my children
2. I'm bad about returning phone calls and checking my e-mail
3. I assume that everyone knows what I know
Places I have lived
Herriman, UT
Wasilla, AK
Hood River, OR
Prineville, OR
Sandy, UT
Taylorsville, UT
Things most people don't know about me
I don't like animals at all!
I drink most of my meals
I want to go to Australia
I am a T.V. junkie!
I tag Tiffany, Amy, Jami, Allison, & Tricia....YOU ARE IT!
1 comment:
Just wanted to tell you I didn't forget about your tag, I did it tonight! It is fun to see all the things about you! Thanks for letting me share!
Tricia
Post a Comment