
So yes, I know he suspended his campaign yesterday and I nearly cried! I have become a Fox News junkie and have really gotten into this whole political thing! I honestly feel like he would be the best out of our choices and no, not just because he is a Mormon, although that helps. I am truly scared to see what McCain will turn into once hegets our votes. I don't trust him! Anyway, maybe he will be smart and choose Romney for his Vice President, if not he will be back in 2012 for sure!
3 comments:
I was so sad too! Maybe people will be more apt to vote for him once either Hilary or McCain mess up our Country. I doubt that he will be vice president to MCcain, because Romney is a true conservative, and McCain is posing as one, but is truly liberal. I would hope Romney wouldn't support him in any way. I probably won't vote at all if it comes down to those two. It would truly be a catch 22. :(
I feel exactly the same and was about to type everything the above comment said until I read it! So here I am to say dido!!!
I was a little dissappointed by his suspension too but I listened to every word of his speech and so I know what his plan is. I also enjoyed how he took the opportunity to address pornography in his speech and denounce it and anyone's acceptance of it. I also feel that he could see that the country will have to hit harder times before it will be worthy of his help as president. I fully expect that he will either run in 4 years or 8. He said in the speech also that if he were in the race for himself he would still be in it, but that the safety from terrorists is far more important than himself. The only thing that McCain has in common with Romney is a strong military and McCain will likely not let the war on terror be lost. I guess that is better than nothing. Hopefully McCain can beat out the Demos. I do not like McCain but he is our only chance of succeeding in Iraq and keeping the bombs out of America.
--Mark Brennan--2-12-2008
Post a Comment